Saturday, August 11, 2012

What have I been up to?

Well, since I started vaping a couple of years ago, it has pretty much consumed my life. Much like blogging did and html coding did before that. I am not a well rounded human being, I am slightly OCD about things.

I started a vaping blog and pretty much neglected this one. I am starting to even out, but I thought I would reveal my obsession in its entirety now.



You know me...I am a gadget freak and since I got that first electronic cigarette, it has been all down hill from there. These are some straight up electronic cigarettes but some are what is known as a mod. Those are definitely the most interesting. My favourite by far is the Little Steamy a steampunk mod, pictured below.



This is by no means everything I have owned in the last two and a half years, it is just what I possess as of today. Some have been traded, some have been given away. When a device sits for too long and begins to collect dust, its days are numbered.

I guess you could call me a collector. I prefer Mod Whore. I am still looking for a 12 step program.

No comments: