Wednesday, November 6, 2002


Fired? or Quit?

I wasn't quite sure. Tuesay I arrived at work and things seemed to be going smoothly enough. Then "the boss" lost his mind and started screaming at me. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. At this point he went completely out of his mind and started screaming even louder.

That's when I lost it. His actions didn't fit the "fit" he was taking.

"Ok, that's it! DO NOT raise your voice to me. Who do you think you are talking to? You have no right talking to me like this, so you can stop right fuckin' now!"

We got in each others face, literally. We were screaming back and forth at each other from about 2 inches away. Finally he says,

"GO HOME!"

"FINE! I'M GONE"

"GOOD!"

"FUCK YOU!"
, as I slammed the door behind me. It was 10am.

So I am not sure if I quit or he fired me. I was going to wait till he called me to come back the next day, but I thought, what the heck I will go test the waters.

When I got to work, he acted like nothing happened. He was even pleasant. Ok, I can play your silly game. However, if he thinks that is going to happen on a regular basis, he really is out of his mind.

No comments: